Touch my hand,
It's only me, listen,
I'm here.
Come to stand
In sultry fields
With you.
And now,
Old dummy day,
I know
Is over this way.
I'm laughing
Saw you gonna kiss me,
You see,
Yeah as I said.
One day she won't,
A lonely bird,
Alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colour me,
Cover me in the colour that reminds you,
Solemnly.
Could make the same mistake,
And you would never know
That I am, that I am
Alone, now.
Something, something
Tells me that you
Have something
On, all of us now.
You're heaven
Taking over me now,
Colour me hate,
Raw little nerve,
Colour me and pull us
Only home,
Me home.
Hold the sun down,
Hold the sun down,
Hold the moon down,
Leave me to rest.
Want the world man
Too, the words out.
Only relief is
To slip through the nets.
Hold a minute,
And stop a minute,
And go, oh oh
Hold a minute.
You said to me,
Said to me and
Breath, breath, breath, breath, breath ...
You said it to me
Sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment